Thursday, December 20, 2007

Top 25 best movie quotes in 2007 from Hollywood

(Courtesy By Kit Bowen, Hollywood.com)
From the summer blockbusters, hilarious comedies and Oscar-baiters, we round up 25 of the year’s best movie lines.
25. "And remember it doesn't say Cox, unless I say it tastes like Cox"--Dewey Cox (John C.Reilly), Walk Hard
24. "I want my dog back!"--Erica (Jodie Foster), The Brave One
23. "Well, I wouldn't argue that it wasn't a no holds barred, adrenaline fueled thrill ride. But, there is no way you can perpetrate that amount of carnage and mayhem and not incur a considerable amount of paperwork."--Nicholas Angel (Simon Pegg), Hot Fuzz
22. "You feel you now have control, don't you? You think you will walk away untested. I promise that my work will continue. That I have ensured. By hearing this tape, some will assume that this is over, but I am still among you. You think it's over just because I am dead. It's not over. The games have just begun."--Jigsaw (Tobin Bell), Saw 4
21. "You will listen to me! LISTEN! The other ships will still be looking to us, to the Black Pearl, to lead, and what will they see? Frightened bilgerats aboard a derelict ship? No, no they will see free men and freedom! And what the enemy will see, they will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, Hoist the Colors!"--Elizabeth Swann (Keira Knightly), Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End
20. "Listen, Artie. Eh, if you think this whole mad scene ain't dope, I feel you, dude. I mean, I'm not trying to get up in your grill or raise your roof or whatever, but what I am screamin' is, yo, check out this kazing thazing, bazaby! I mean if it doesn't groove or what I'm sayin' ain't straight trippin' just say, "Oh, no you di'n't! You know, you're gettin' on my last nerve." And then I'll know it's... then I'll - I'll know it's wack!"--Shrek (Mike Myers), Shrek the Third
19. "My name is Robert Nevile. I am a survivor living in New York City. I haven't seen another person in three years. If there is anybody out there. Anybody. Please."--Robert Neville (Will Smith), I Am Legend
18. "This sweater is Ralph Lauren, and I have no pants."--Barry B. Benson (Jerry Seinfeld), Bee Movie
17. "What kind of a man has to make an appointment to sleep with his wife?"--Terry (Tyler Perry), Tyler Perry’s Why I Did Get Married?
16. "I Hate My Husband Pie: You take bittersweet chocolate and don't sweeten it. You make it into a pudding and drown it in caramel…I Can't Have No Affair Because It's Wrong and I Don't Want Earl to Kill Me Pie: Vanilla custard with banana. Hold the banana…Earl Murders Me Because I'm Having an Affair Pie: You smash blackberries and raspberries into a chocolate crust."--Jenna (Keri Russel), Waitress
15. "I'm not the guy you kill. I'm the guy you buy off! Are you so blind that you can't see that? I sold out Arthur for 80 grand. I'm your easiest problem and you try to kill me?"--Michael Clayton (George Clooney), Michael Clayton
14. "This is me. I think it's apparent that I need to rethink my life a little bit. I can't help myself. I... I like good food, ok? And... good food is... hard for a rat to find!"--Remy (Patton Oswalt), Ratatouille
13. "I see the worst in people. I don't need to look past seeing them to get all I need. I want to earn enough money I can get away from everyone. I can't keep doing this on my own, with these [pauses] people."--Daniel Plainview (Daniel Day-Lewis), There will be Blood
12. "Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is a hundred percent death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat."--Stuntman Mike (Kurt Russell), Grindhouse
11. "This connection between me and Voldemort... what if the reason for it is that I am becoming more like him? I just feel so angry, all the time. What if after everything that I've been through, something's gone wrong inside me? What if I'm becoming bad?"--Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe), Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
10. "You listen very carefully to what I'm about to tell you... I remember... I remember everything"--Jason Bourne (Matt Damon), The Bourne Ultimate
9. "You know what you get for being a hero? Nothing. You get shot at. A little pat on the back, blah blah blah, attaboy. You get divorced. Your wife can't remember your last name. Kids don't wanna talk to you. Get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy."--John McClane (Bruce Willis), Live Free or Die Hard
8. "Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me truth."--Christopher McCandless (Emile Hirsch), Into the Wild
7. "What business is it of yours where I'm from, friendo?"--Anton Chigurh (Javier Bardem), No Country for Old Men
6. "He's playing fetch... with my kids... he's treating my kids like they're dogs."--Debbie (Leslie Mann), Knocked Up
5. "Autobots, roll out."--Optimus Prime, Transformers
4. "Madness...? THIS... IS... SPARTA!"--King Leonidas (Gerard Butler), 300
3. [Singing tune to Spider-Man theme song] "Spider-Pig, Spider-Pig / Does whatever a Spider-Pig does / Can he swing / from a web? / No he can't / He's a pig / Look out! / He is the Spider-Pig!"--Homer Simpson (Dan Castellanta), The Simpsone Movie
2. "You should've gone to China, you know, 'cause I hear they give away babies like free iPods. You know, they pretty much just put them in those t-shirt guns and shoot them out at sporting events."--Juno MacGuff (Ellen Page), Juno
1. Evan (Michael Cera): "The guy's either going think ‘here's another guy with a fake ID,’ or here's McLovin, 25 year old Hawaiian organ donor. Okay? So what's it gonna be? Fogell (Christopher Mintz-Plasse "I am McLovin." Superbad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[... ] is other relavant source of information on this issue[...]